- New customer bonus of 122 Euros
- Hundreds of payment method options
- Big set of payment methods
- Rollover only fulfilled on accumulators
- Live Chat sometimes unavailable
22bet – A bonus of 122 Euros and one of the best live betting platforms of the market. With a huge offer in terms of bonuses and a website completely offered in every language, the main payment methods, cashout and thousands of betting options, 22Bet, despite being new, can be considered a great option for those who are looking for a wide set of options to bet on.
The bookmaker’s layout is banking on simplicity to be efficient. We should admit that there aren’t any big visual effects or a very attractive design. But it works, precisely due to its objectivity. Every section of the website is easily found, as well as the main competitions, through objective and easy to spot menus. The colour pallet is a positive aspect from the website, since it has pastel colours that don’t hurt the eyes of the user, making the experience very positive on this aspect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
When 22Bet first appeared, they didn’t offer an app, despite having a responsive website. But that changed completely. Today, bettors can download the 22Bet exclusive app for both IOS (Iphones and others) but also for every smartphone that operates with Android. All the functions are there: watching live matches on the bookmaker’s livestreaming section, betting, obviously, and moving your funds. Wherever you may be, you can always bet on 22Bet.
Besides their online betting platform, 22Bet has other draws for those who like online gambling. The bookmaker offers casino and live casino with hundreds of the best online games in the market. You can utilize the exclusive bonus for online casino on both.
- Bonuses – 8.0
- Odds – 9.0
- Live Betting – 9.0
- Accessibility – 9.5
- Design – 9.5
- Payments/withdrawals – 7.5
- Platforms – 8.0
- Cashout – 8.0
- Livestreaming – 0
22bet comes with a wide range of bonus and free money promotions for new bettors offered. That will allow new bettors to be able to substantially increase their betting bank only with the initial welcome offer from the bookmaker.
The main offer available for new bettors is a deposit bonus with a value of 122 Euros, one of the best in the market these days. On the first deposit, the bonus offered is 100% up to a maximum of 122 Euros, depending on the currency you chose when you sign up to the bookmaker. To be eligible for the bonus, the minimum deposit is 1 Euro or equivalent currency. I highlight that this bonus is exclusive for the betting platform since on the casino section the bonus is 400 euros for their new customers.
But the offer of free money on 22Bet doesn’t end at the first deposit. The bookmaker also offers an additional bonus every Friday. This is another percentage-based bonus of 100% up to a maximum of 122 Euros, or the equivalent currency chosen. In total, in case the player makes the maximum deposit amount on Friday, he will always receive a bonus of 122 Euros to bet with.
We will now analyse the eligibility conditions for these two bonuses. The necessary rollover to unlock the 122 Euros bonus is the following: betting at least 5 times the amount of the bonus on accumulators with at least 3 selections with minimum odds of 1.40 on each selection.
The bettor has a deadline of 7 days after receiving the bonus to fulfil the rollover of the amount he’s received. The only problem here is that 22Bet doesn’t allow bettors to win any money above the value of the bonus with the bonus funds. That means, if you receive 122 Euros as bonus, you can transfer to your real money account 122 Euros respectively, nothing more.
As for the Friday bonuses, they have similar rules but with different deadlines. It is also necessary to bet at least 3 times the amount of the bonus on accumulators with at least 3 selections and odds of 1.40 each. The deadline for the rollover is smaller: the bettor has 24 hours to do it from the moment he receives the bonus. And in this case, the profits also can’t exceed the value of the bonus: 122 Euros.
Besides that, besides receiving free money, the bettor also receives the famous Bet Points from 22Bet. These are points that can be gathered and then traded on the bookmaker’s loyalty program for bonuses and other advantages.
Besides these regular promotions that were already presented, 22Bet has temporary bonuses and other promotions on its menu. Right now, for example, they have the cashback bonus that they offer every week, which is free additional bonus money for both new and existing customers. The accumulator of the day where you bet on the selections that 22Bet offers and can increase your profits. And not less important, 22Bet’s weekly lottery!
Amongst all of the aspects analysed on our reviews, this might be the most important one. That’s because the secret for long term profit is in the value of the odds, variety and depth of the markets offered and the ability of the platform to offer a good live service. I’ll let you know already that 22Bet has a good performance on these aspects according to our evaluation.
The first point to be highlighted in favour of 22Bet is the value of the odds offered by them. Anyone that follows the main markets on the best odds’ tracking websites on the market will soon realise that despite being new, 22Bet is always amongst the bookmakers who offer the best odds for the most popular markets.
In terms of their market offer and line variety, 22Bet was rated in a spectacular way. The bookmaker sometimes offers about 1000 betting lines for a single sporting event in huge markets such as the Champions League, for example.
The bookmaker does very well in both the range of markets offered, with coverage in several sports (football, basketball, tennis, MMA, UFC, Golf, NFL, MLB, etc.). They have strong coverage of the main football leagues in the world such as La Liga, Champions League, Premier League, Bundesliga, Brazilian Serie A, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Europa League and even some other lesser-known and obscure leagues.
But it is not only on its amplitude that 22Bet performs well. In terms of the depth of the lines offered, the bookmaker stands out positively. Of course that in big matches we will find a huge variety in terms of betting lines. Be it the most classical ones such as Asian handicap, Overs, Corners, Cards, etc. But there is also space for the special markets that can also draw bettors.
An aspect that deserves to be highlighted is the wide offer of Asian handicaps on 22Bet. The Asian handicap is now almost something that is demanded by bettors due to the safety and control this sort of bet offers to gamblers. Thinking about it, the bookmaker has a lot of options of this kind, be it for the moneyline, goals or corners’ market. Therefore, if you like to utilize this line, you will be very well served at 22Bet.
For those who like to bet live, 22Bet can be a great choice. There are several aspects that made us assess the bookmaker positively on this point. Firstly, the practical and efficient layout they offer. Always combined with a set of statistics that only helps bettors making their bets. Besides that, the volume of events offered on the live platform is very good. From the most popular sports and leagues but also those who aren’t that popular. Finally, 22Bet’s live odds are always very attractive, which is a great advantage for fans of this method.
It is interesting to see that 22Bet offers a section exclusively dedicated to the statistics of the main leagues in the world. It is even possible to customize the data selection with pre-selected leagues and specific sports. That can be useful when making your bet to save time and avoid looking for relevant data and information somewhere else.
The esports are the newest trend amongst bettors and 22Bet didn’t ignore that. The bookmaker has a specific section totally dedicated to electronic sports, with betting options for the main esports in the planet. DOTA, CS:GO, League of Legends, FIFA. And it’s worth standing out that they always have a great offer in terms of odds and lines for each one of them.
Another positive aspect is the cashout they offer. The possibility of closing your bet before the end of an event and that way managing the risk better has been becoming more and more popular amongst bettors. Many, in fact, only choose bookmakers who offer this kind of tool. On 22Bet, there is the cashout possibility. You just have to check on the betslip which bets you’ve made have cashout available.
If we analyse that 22Bet is a new bookmaker on the online betting market, the amount of deposit and withdrawal methods they have available for bettors is surprisingly big. The bookmaker offers almost everything there is available so that bettors can move their funds.
- The banking options are generally the most desired ones due to how practice they are for bettors to move their money. On 22Bet, there are several options from this segment. Within them, it’s important to note that 22Bet has a specific solution for each country they operate on. That’s because each country will have their main banks at their disposal. In that sense, it is up to the bettor to check, after registering, which banking methods 22Bet has available for their country. They will probably find one that pleases you.
- The electronic wallets and e-wallets are also very wanted by bettors to move their funds on the bookmakers. Currently, there are 15 e-wallet options on 22Bet. The main one is Skrill. It is the most popular e-wallet on the market and it definitely brings a lot of agility in terms of moving funds. But besides Skrill, you will also find Payfun, Perfect Money, etc.
- The most famous credit cards are also accepted by 22Bet to move your funds on the bookmaker. Both VISA and MasterCard are accepted as deposit and withdrawal methods.
- A novelty that has been appearing on the main bookmakers is the possibility to use the famous cryptocurrency to deposit and withdraw. And 22Bet offers this possibility. The bookmaker accepts 18 kinds of cryptocurrency on their specific payment platform, from the popular Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, etc.
In case the player needs help with 22Bet, there are several ways the bookmaker can help the user. The main and fastest contact method is definitely live chat.
- The online chat section is always on the bottom right of 22Bet’s website with the reference: Ask us a Question! By clicking it, you open the chat and there is always a consultant available to help you. 22Bet promises service 24/7. However, during our tests, sometimes live chat said it was available, but nobody answered us, giving the impression that there wasn’t any advisor online.
- 22Bet also offers direct support through e-mail. For problems that might not be solved through the chat, the bookmaker suggests you to contact them via e-mail: support – 22bet.com.
- When clicking the contact section on 22Bet’s website, it is also possible to access the specific messaging format developed. There, it is possible for you to ask questions or make suggestions and the bookmaker promises to answer you in up to 24 hours.
- 22bet offers some help texts that can be checked by the user. But there isn’t very important or substantial content offered in this form. Of course that clients will find the terms and conditions there and some illustrative texts but nothing beyond that. We don’t see an effort from the bookmaker to develop customized content for their clients.
So far, there is nothing that affects 22Bet as a reliable bookmaker. The bookmaker is part of a great group of online gaming and it is properly licenced on their country of origin. Our bettors have been making withdrawals without any major problems. But in case you sign up through us, we can help you on any situation.
The welcome bonus offered by 22Bet is 100% over the value of your deposit until 122 Euros. That means you deposit 122 and earn 122 more. But there is also a 122 Euros bonus offered every Friday.
Of course. 22Bet follows the main trends, offering their app for download for both IOS and Android. It’s worth mentioning that every function is there such as watching livestreams, betting and also moving your money within the bookmaker.
The amount of sports available to bet on with 22Bet is huge. Besides big and small football leagues in the world (Champions League, Europa League, Brazilian Serie A, Premier League, Bundesliga, etc.) you will also find NBA, NFL, UFC and esports. It’s hard wanting to bet on something and not finding it on 22Bet.
Bettors have some practical options to move their funds on 22Bet. Besides the banking options developed for each country, they can also utilize Skrill, Payfun, Credit cards and also cryptocurrency as Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw.